返回列表 回復 發帖

holesale NFL Jerseys fire service

The New Year got off to the worst possible start for a Central Mahaicony family whose house was completely destroyed by fire yesterday morning,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, leaving nine persons homeless.And the residents are blaming Guyana Power and Light Incorporated for their woes, citing the burning electricity cable that led to their house for the blaze.A fireman douses the embers of what remains of the Mahaicony house.According to reports,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, the fire, the first reported for the year, quickly engulfed the home and there was nothing anyone could have done to save the hundreds of thousands of dollars in the building.In fact, the occupants who were at home when the fire started had to run for their lives to avoid becoming statistics.The house which was located opposite the Mahaicony Hospital was occupied by Alice Spencer, her niece, Christlyn Dey and seven other persons, including children.Dey told this newspaper that she was doing some laundry under the house when the wire from the utility pole began sparking.She said that flames began running on the cable that led to their house.“I was downstairs. I just finish washing and I run upstairs to take out the gas bottle and I got burn,” Dey recalled.By that time those in the house had already run to safety as the fire spread quickly through the wooden building. The disaster sparked by the fire could not have come at a worse time for the family.Dey related that they had only just renovated the house when the tragedy struck.Christlyn Dey displays her burnt hand. “We put on new windows, buy new furniture, new wall divider,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, everything. My wardrobe, my passport, my children’s passport, all my documents, all my money. I had $500,000 in my wallet. Oh God! What is this? All my children’s new clothes, toys everything. Nothing we ain’t left with,Cheap Jerseys,” the woman said, trying desperately to maintain her composure.It is not clear if the tension of the wire on the utility pole in front of the house caused the fire. But as the fire raged on, the pole came crashing down dumping live wires on the ground and forcing everyone who was in close proximity to scatter.Thankfully no damage was done as a result of the fallen pole.And once again the need for fire-fighting capabilities on the East Coast of Demerara was lamented.Residents said that they alerted the fire department but by the time they arrived on the scene,NFL Jerseys China, the house was already flattened.“The police were already here,Wholesale Jerseys From China, long before they (fire service) came. Everything was destroyed before the fire truck came,” Dey said.
返回列表